Call for Abstract
3rd International Conference on Plant Science & Physiology, will be organized around the theme “The value of Plant Science Research, Herbal & Natural products to future
Plant Science & Physiology 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Plant Science & Physiology 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
It is partial inactivation of transgene expression. To review the influence of adjusting environmental conditions on epigenetic patterns, plants area unit ideal model systems. We tend to area unit particularly interested to grasp however sure genomic regions become targets for epigenetic modification and the way environmental stress affects epigenetic factor regulation. Our applied work investigates however transgene silencing may be prevented and the way epigenetic variation may be exploited for novel breeding ways
- Track 1-1Functional genomics
- Track 1-2Gene silencing
- Track 1-3RNA sequencing
- Track 1-4Plant stem cells
- Track 1-5Genotyping-by-sequencing for plant breeding and genetics
Plant Science ranges from developing molecular techniques for genetic engineering to ecological research in the field of plant science. Ultimately the natural products wants to contribute to fundamental knowledge of basic biological processes related to development and health and the sustainable production of more healthy foods, flowers and high-value bio-based products.
- Track 2-1Plant Science Research
- Track 2-2Plant Cell
- Track 2-3Plant Protection
- Track 2-4Extracting ingredients for cosmetics using green technologies
- Track 2-5Plant Science business practices
- Track 2-6Natural replacements for petrochemical ingredients
Plant Genetics basically deals with heredity, especially the mechanisms of hereditary transmission and the variation of inherited characteristics among plant. Although there has been a revolution in the biological sciences in the past twenty years, there is still a great deal that remains to be discovered. The completion of the sequencing of the genomes of rice and some agriculturally and scientifically important plants (for example Physcomitrella patens) has increased the possibilities of plant genetic research immeasurably. Molecular biology is the study of biology and cell at a molecular level. It concerns itself with understanding the interactions between the various systems of a cell, including the interrelationship of DNA, RNA and protein synthesis, protein structure and learning how these interactions are regulated. Biomolecules, gene expression, gene regulation, biochemical pathways are the part of this.
- Track 3-1Rice genomics
- Track 3-2Single cell genomics
- Track 3-3Epigenomics
- Track 3-4Cereal Genomics
- Track 3-5Crop Genomics
- Track 3-6Plant Adaptive Genomics
- Track 3-7Genomics of plant responses to environmental stress
Agriculture deals with in genetics, physiology, biochemistry, biophysics, and molecular biology, soil, biodiversity. Agriculture science is related to techniques, including the application of agronomic research. Horticulture is an area of agricultural Science having the cultivation of medicinal plants, fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, herbs, sprouts, mushrooms, algae, flowers, seaweeds and non-food crops such as grass and ornamental trees and plants. Agricultural biotechnology is a specific area of agricultural science includes the use of scientific tools and techniques, including manipulation of genome, genetic markers, molecular diagnostics, vaccines, and plant biotechnology, to modify living organisms: plants, animals, and microorganisms.
- Track 4-1Agricultural Biotechnology
- Track 4-2Agricultural Genetics and Microbiology
- Track 4-3Horticulture Science
- Track 4-4Plastics in agriculture and Agriculture Chemistry
- Track 4-5Agronomy and Crop Sciences
- Track 4-6Organic agriculture
- Track 4-7Agricultural Chemistry and Landscape design
- Track 4-8Biomass exploitation
- Track 4-9Ecological Agriculture - Sustainable Agriculture
Biodiversity and Evolution of Plants is interested in a number of different topics from phylogenetic and phytogeography to taxonomy. Biodiversity of plants ensures a resource for new food crops and medicines. Plant life balances ecosystems, protects watersheds, mitigates erosion, moderates climate, and provides shelter for many animal species. Due to the dependency on this relatively small number of crops for global food security, it will be critical to keep up a high genetic diversity within these crops to deal with increasing environmental stress and to provide farmers and researchers with opportunities to breed for crops that can be cultivated under unfavourable conditions, such as drought, salinity, flooding, poor soils and extreme temperatures. Plant conservation is an essential component of efforts for biodiversity conservation. As plants are at risk of extinction, in all parts of the world, their conservation is a priority.
- Track 5-1Aquatic plants ecology
Forest Science is a fundamental and applied research that explores all aspects of natural and social sciences as they apply to the function and management of the forested ecosystems of the world. Topics include silviculture, forest management, biometrics, economics, entomology & pathology, fire & fuels management, forest ecology, genetics & tree improvement, geospatial technologies, harvesting & utilization, landscape ecology, operations research, forest policy, physiology, recreation, social sciences, soils & hydrology, and wildlife management.
- Track 6-1Forest Conservation
- Track 6-2Silviculture
- Track 6-3Forest Ecology
- Track 6-4Biometrics
- Track 6-5Crop and Forest Science
- Track 6-6Wood Science and Technology
- Track 6-7Natural Vegetation and their Soil
- Track 6-8Marine Science & Technology
The significance of plants has been closed by researchers since ancient period. Apart from the multitudinous social advantages, much quality has been given to the plants of Medicinal values or restorative esteem. Dominant parts of the populace in creating nations accept on conventional arrangement of solution for their essential human services. Along these lines various research papers on each therapeutic or medicinal plant covering immense branches of knowledge like Botany, Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacy and so forth are accessible. This will enable mainstream researchers to keep themselves to re-establish with the innovative work being executed for a specific Medicinal Plant. This specialist will likewise be a wellspring of ideal data for understudies, instructors, professionals every one of the individuals who are included in their proliferation and so forth.
- Track 7-1Olive Bioactives: Applications and Prospects
- Track 7-2Plant Pharmacology
- Track 7-3Traditional Medicine
- Track 7-4Drug discovery from natural sources
- Track 7-5Herbal Medicines
- Track 7-6Herbal Medicines
- Track 7-7Phytochemistry Experts Meeting
- Track 7-8Ornamental plants and bioactive compounds
- Track 7-9Natural products in plant medicine
- Track 7-10Photosynthesis
The plants require water and minerals originated from the soil, while carbon dioxide originates from the air. Macronutrients and Micronutrients are the basic components required by plants. Soil quality is a major determinant of plant dispersion and development. Nitrogen is frequently the mineral that has the best impact on plant development. Plants require nitrogen as a segment of proteins, nucleic acids, chlorophyll. Natural nitrogen obsession (Biological nitrogen fixation) happens when barometrical nitrogen (atmospheric nitrogen) is changed over to Ammonia by a chemical/enzyme called nitrogenase. Soil science is the investigation of soil as a characteristic asset on the surface of the Earth including soil arrangement, characterization and mapping and soil disintegration or erosion.
- Track 8-1Botany plant ecology
- Track 8-2Components of Plant and forest ecology
- Track 8-3Advanced plant and Forest ecology
- Track 8-4Application of plant and forest ecology
Plant tissue culture is the growth of plant cells outermost an intact plant. It depends on maintaining plant tissue in lab conditions on a suitable nutrient medium. The culture can be sustained as a mass of undifferentiated cells for a broad area for a period of time, or regenerated into whole plants. The dissimilar techniques used in plant tissue culture. Plant tissue culture is mostly used to produce clones of a plant in a method known as micro-propagation with different stages. Plant Biotechnology is prominent in the field of medicine interfacing biotechnology and bioinformatics, the molecular characterization of medicinal plants; molecular farming; and result from chemistry, nanotechnology, pharmacology, agriculture, Biomass and biofuels as well. Plant Biotechnology is the technology which is used for getting modern product with high yield and at faster rate.
- Track 9-1Micropropagation in Plants
- Track 9-2Plant Tissue culture applications
- Track 9-3Green Plant Biotechnology
- Track 9-4Recent Advances in Plant Biotechnology
- Track 9-5Advancements in Plant Tissue Culture
- Track 9-6Biomass, Biofuel and Byproduct of various Plants
The agronomic application of nanotechnology in plants (phytonanotechnology) has the potential to alter conventional plant production systems, allowing for the controlled release of agrochemicals (e.g., fertilizers, pesticides, and herbicides) and target-specific delivery of biomolecules (e.g., nucleotides, proteins)
- Track 10-1Medicinal plant nanotechnology
- Track 10-2Nanotechnology application in plant tissue culture
- Track 10-3Nanotechnology in plant nutrition
- Track 10-4Nanotechnology applications in plant pathology
Plant pathology is the scientific discovery of diseases in plants caused by pathogens and environmental conditions. Organisms that cause viral disease include fungi, bacteria, viruses, viroids, virus-like organisms, phytoplasma, protozoa, nematodes and dependable plants. A plant considered undesirable, unattractive, or troublesome, especially one that grows where it is no need and often grows or spreads fast or takes the place of desired plants. It is an aquatic plant or alga, especially seaweed.
- Track 11-1Plant Immune System and Plant Virology
- Track 11-2Phytoplasma and Nematodes
- Track 11-3Molecular and genetic basis of plant-insect interaction
- Track 11-4Plant Microbial Interactions
- Track 11-5Plant Diseases Epidemology
- Track 11-6Plant Bacteriology
- Track 11-7Clinical Plant Pathology & Nematology
- Track 11-8Plant Virology
- Track 11-9Plant Fungal Pathology
Plant breeding is the technology which is used for genetic modification, to place particular traits into plants. Molecular breeding such as marker assisted selection and doubled haploids are immensely useful techniques. A technique of Plant Breeding is utilized by the organic cultivation.
- Track 12-1Transgenic Plants and Green Revolution
- Track 12-2Plant breeding in organic agriculture
- Track 12-3Plant Metabolism and Metabolic Engineering
- Track 12-4Modern Plant Breeding Techniques
- Track 12-5Molecular biology of plant cell
Research includes broad areas of Ecology (Marine, Freshwater and Terrestrial), Behavioural Ecology; Ecophysiology, Animal Behaviour; Molecular Ecology, Conservation (including Conservation Genetics), Aquaculture, Systematics (both Molecular and Morphological), and Environmental Economics.
- Track 13-1Plant Signalling Networks
- Track 13-2Biofuels and other Bioproducts
Research studies the different structures and functions of the cell and focuses mainly on the idea of the cell as the basic unit of life and cell as the smallest protoplasm capable of independent existence.
- Track 14-1Plant Biology
Systems Biology is an integrated approach to study collective behaviour of biological interactions. The emerging field of synthetic biology combines knowledge from various disciplines including molecular biology, engineering, mathematics, and physics to design and implement new cellular behaviours.
Plant morphology is all about with both the vegetative structures of plants, as well as the reproductive structures. It includes plant development, floral structure, pollination and fertilization. Plant morphology provides an overview of the science of deals with the external form of plants. Plant metabolism includes the complex of physical and chemical events of photosynthesis, respiration, and the process of natural compounds. Plant respiration is biochemical process in plants whereby specific substrates are oxidation with a subsequent release of carbon dioxide.
- Track 16-1Primary and Secondary Growth
- Track 16-2Pollination and fertilization
- Track 16-3Vegetative propagation
- Track 16-4Plant Cell Cycle and Cell Division
The Study of plant morphology, growth, metabolism and reproduction in living plants and also concerned with the plant morphology and some essential process such as photosynthesis, respiration, plant nutrition, plant hormone functions, tropisms, nastic movements, photo-morphogenesis, environmental physiology (plant diseases), seed germination, dormancy and stomata function and transpiration, plant water relations. Plant biochemistry is related to molecular science such as macromolecules and plant metabolisms, Biomolecules, carbohydrates, amoni acid, lipids.
- Track 17-1Extracting ingredients for cosmetics using green technologies
- Track 17-2Sustainable business practices
- Track 17-3Natural replacements for petrochemical ingredients
- Track 17-4Chitosan as a basic for personal care products
- Track 17-5Advances in Plant Science research
- Track 17-6Plant hormones
- Track 17-7Biotic and Abiotic stress in plants
- Track 17-8Plant diseases
- Track 17-9Plant Biosystems & Biodiversity
Plant Nutrition and Soil Science is the study of the functions and dynamics of nutrients in plants , soils and ecosysyems as well as of plant production processes with the goal to improve the growth of plants to increase the quality of harvest products , to improve soil fertility , to promote the recycling of nutrients , to reduce the cost of resources , to minimise fertilization - related enviromental impacts.